Thursday, July 30, 2009

Autumn Whimsy's


Life still continues to be crazy here and my blog updates are still too far apart. Dad is still holding in there but has a lot of ups and downs with his tumors and of course with school underway, there is always a lot of distractions. However, we continue to work madly away in the mean time on new releases. I just need to now divert more energy to administrative things like keeping our blog and gallery up to date!


Anyhow - my concentration lately has been on those wonderful upcoming holidays such as Thanksgiving, Halloween and my favourite season - Autumn (even though it is Winter here in Australia!!!). I just wanted to take a moment to give you a sneak peek of one of the sets I am working on - Swirly Autumn. I am having so much fun with this set - so I hope you enjoy the preview! And of course my thanks to Olivia for the absolutely inspiring artwork!

No comments: