Sunday, March 29, 2009

Sneak Peek


It is a very busy time for us personally at the moment with lots happening from my daughters birthday, to family illnesses, to some very, very minor surgery for me this week and topped off by an instore presentation coming up this Saturday so I have slowed down a bit the last few days with the digitizing and will also be a bit slow until this coming Sunday. So I just wanted to take a moment to post up a sneak peek of what I am in the process of working on until it is released (I do hope to get it up in the next day or so).
Needless to say, I am itching to get back to normal routine again as I have been so motivated the last months to digitize. But in the mean time, enjoy the sneak peek and I do hope to have it released in the next 1 - 2 days!

2 comments:

Shelly said...

Good luck getting through all of this...the birthday, the surgery, the family situation. We all love you as if we personally know you so I'm speaking for your fans in the USA when I say "Ashlea, you and your family are in our thoughts and prayers"

IrinaBohemianDance said...

Very nice designs!!Great work!

kisses,

irina