Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Merry Christmas To All


It is time to say Merry Christmas to my many customers and get the stockings hung here. In just 4 hours, Christmas Eve is upon us here in Brisbane, Australia and we always start Christmas off on Christmas Eve with a church service followed by Christmas Eve dinner at my parents place. Our daughter is struggling to go to sleep with excitement.


I can not help but sit back and wonder where all of December went - each year it seems to go in the blink of an eye, though it is little wonder it speeds by with school Christmas events, the end of our school year and the commencement of the long summer holidays, Christmas preparations, Quentin also going on holidays, Christmas shopping - all on top of running an international business - it is exhausting looking back on the last month. But I am also excited to see a new year approaching with which I hold much motivation.


Anyhow, I would like to just take this moment to thank you all for your support over the last year, and to wish you all the merriest of Christmases. I am blessed to be able to run Bunnycup Embroidery and do something I love so very dearly and it is made possible by my wonderful customers and followers. So with this thought, I breathe a contented sigh and sign off for a couple of festive family days. Love to all, and merry Christmas.

3 comments:

VickiT said...

Ashlea ~ I wanted to also take a moment to thank you so very much for all those retired designs you have given each of us this past year. That's so awesome of you to do that for us. It's always a fun surprise to read your emails to see what new and adorable sets you have released and then it's like Christmas too each time I receive one of those to see what set you are retiring and being so nice to let us have it.

I hope if you ever find out where the month of December went you will let me know. I'm still trying to figure that out myself. HA

I hope you and your entire family have a wonderful holiday season and a very Merry Christmas!

VickiT

Andi said...

Merry Christmas! I love your designs and they always stitch out beautifully!

Anonymous said...

I want to say thank you for the nice retired designs. I really like your designs they are so cute.